I am pretty picky when it comes to scents, but with perfumes, I’ve always had the “the sweeter, the better” motto. I have paired with the delish new HONEY by Marc Jacobs perfume to show you some of my favorite honey spots in the city. Narrowing it down to 5 was quite hard but I did my best to bring you some the sweetest things to do in Amsterdam.
You can also join me and share your favorite Honey Spots though instagram and twitter by using the #MJHONEYSPOTS hashtag. Learn more HERE and get your favorite spots on the map!
1) Amsterdam is known for the huge number of bicycles roaming around the city and you can find them in all colors of the rainbow, even with all sorts of flowers attached to the handle bars. Cycling around Amsterdam is a must when visiting the city, specially when they’re sweet and colorful.
2) Coffee! One of my favorite moments of the day is when i get my fuel -coffee- on and Screaming Beans in the middle of the nine streets is definitely a Honey Spot for me.
3) My sweet office is where I spend most of my time and I always try to keep fresh flowers next to my computer, they just make me feel happier and more positive!
4) Cruising the canals during the summer is one of my favorite thinks to do and most definitely a must when you are in town.
5) I have a ton of favorite cafes around the city, but this De Stadskantine has the best goats cheese, fig and honey compote sandwich I have ever tried!