As a lot of you will not be here, Boutiques.com have come up with an amazing contest so you can also be a part of NY Fashion Week and land up winning amazing prizes, from new designer clothes to tickets to FW after parties (for the ones that are near by).
Starting today (10th of Feb), Boutiques.com bring you Sartorial Pursuit, a fashion trivia that gives you the opportunity to win pretty awesome prizes.
What to do?
I just landed in New York with a piece of good news for all of you living in the US!
– Simply follow Boutiques.com on Twitter @BoutiquesStyle or text “Boutiques” to 46786 to subscribe via SMS.
– Try check back every hour on the hour from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST, every day of Fashion Week for a new question, and a new prize to win.
– Tweet or text your answers every hour.
– All entries have a chance to win and the winner is chosen randomly.
The winner will be notified by the Boutiques.com team via Twitter or SMS, depending on how the winner entered the giveaway.
– The questions are only live for one hour after posting. One winner will be chosen each hour.
– What could you win today? a Sang A evening clutch, some Pour la Victoire heels and an iPad. See, you don’t want to miss it!
–Only people living in the USA are eligible to win prizes.
If you want to join the fun, start following Boutiques.com on twitter now and start answering some fashionable questions, who knows, you might be the owner of an amazing new Sang A clutch, or how about a new iPad by tonight!
*Comments to this post will not be considered as entries in the giveaway.
Good luck and make sure you follow my Boutique 😉